Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 5 - Happy 12th.

  Our universal date at USS on the 30th May 2012, Thursday. 

  This is the place where we first met, become friends then lovers. I still remember how I first came in as a humble intern at Turnstiles, fear of everyone because of my grades. I do what I'm told to do so, listen instructions like one little girl. This boy came to work at Turnstiles 1-2 weeks earlier than me yet at the beginning I didn't know his existence. Till one day, he appeared. My first impression of him was bad because I feel that he looks like a bad boy, HAHA! 

  However, I feel that he is pretty charismatic in nature despite his botak, HAHA! I even thought that he went NS already. As days goes by, we somehow get to know each other and even talk more. The funniest part is him going around asking turnstiles peeps to add him on Facebook. I guess that time I wanted to be unique so I told him only people add me, I don't add people. HAHAHA! He add on saying I'm a copycat because he does the same too. So then everyday at work, we'll keep telling each other to add each other first. I started to eyecandy him but held back several times because of my previous crush. 

  I told myself I either stay on feeling miserable or walk out and accept a new one, so I guess you know my choice! I'm glad I made the right choice, having to wait for someone to love you back is terrible. As people always say, do not let go of the forest just for a tree right? Joel told me that I actually asked him out for dinner at Vivocity subway and that was how we started. But I have no impression on that!! Haha. 

  Somewhere, I heard rumours saying he got girlfriend and I was disappointed (damn! hate to admit). Because of that, I told myself the feelings has got to stop. But one day, the truth is out, he actually doesn't have a girlfriend. Omg, I was damn happy please, LOL! I could feel the mutual feelings we have for each other (woo mushy!!!) but didn't confess yet. As time goes by, our feelings become stronger and we became closer until one day he confessed... The end! :D

  Below are our photos taken at USS!

We decided to have breakfast at Toastbox before heading for USS fun!
Kawaii desu ne~ :D
:D
Leng zai~ LOL!

Our breakfast! My favourite is the one on the most right. (Milo thick toast)
This boy can't wait to dig in!
Hungryboy90? :D





Universal Studio Singapore, here we come!
This will be the biggest Hershey's syrup you can find!


Ah! Memories, rentals!

Our first stop - here at Hollywood!
The boy seems to get eggcited already!

Popcorn truck! Coolio~ :)
Celebrity Cafe - They sell lovely cakes and pastries~
My childhood favourite - Candyfloss!
Hollywoodish.


Arriving next stop - New York!
Oh yeah!
And here is Sci-Fi city! Can you spot Bumblebee? :O
Hello Mr Dinosaur, wrong zone lah! Roll back to your Lost World! :D
Still here?!
Transformers merchandises!
Everywhere!

My favourite logo - Autobots
Very Transformish? :D




At Sci-Fi city!
Yay! Bumblebee in car version
Suddenly jump to Madagascar! Hehe.
So many people ready to move it move it!





Yay! Our turn, are you ready to move it move it? ;)
He is! CHEESE!
Me too! Haha, dno why this face.
Le eggcited!
















The end! I delete those blurry photos tho, so actually there are more to see inside! :)






  I shall post more photos next post! Till then~ <3 Anyw, I just received a call from the boy at about 9pm. He had his IPPT and his muscles are aching badly. Poor him, rest more! I shall visit him with salonpas, tigerbalm etc on his first bookout! Hehehehe, show some love! <3

  Nonetheless, Happy 12th months dear boy! Hope your muscles gets better tmr! 
xoxo.

No comments: