To continue from previous post, more photos to come! Infact, we took 800 photos in total for both our USS part I and II, LOL! But, I feel that we could have taken more photos if wasn't for the limited time.
 |
| The boy with my geeky specs while waiting for Monster Rock to start. Geeky him~ :D |
 |
| Waiting for Monster Rock! :D |
 |
| Yellow cabby~ |
 |
| Yay!! We are queueing to roll out with Autobots! :D |
 |
| Everybody else are ready to roll out too! :D |
 |
| The happy boy! :) |
 |
| Sorry, trying to act cute there! Hahahhaa. |
 |
| Optimus Prime is speaking! My idol~ aigoo! |
 |
| We are going to ride, this!! |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Catch me on fire~ HUH! |
 |
| Sneak peak, hehe! |
 |
| Aiyerrr~ acting cute again, LOL! |
 |
| The most scariest ride of all. |
 |
| Hehe, love this photo! |
 |
| Love this even more! <3 |
 |
With Mel's Dinettes, our eyecandy is the one in the middle!
Notice the boy is leaning closer towards her aye? LOL! |
 |
| One of my favourite photos! |
 |
| And so is this! |
 |
| Gentlemen, I like! :D |
 |
| The oldies~ |
The cute Charlie Chaplin!
 |
| Welcome to the Big Apple! |
 |
| Presenting, the Rockafellas! |
 |
| Their hiphop dances really amazed me no matter hw many times I watched. |
It was a really fun day with love!! Omg, there are just too much photos to be uploaded and mostly I upload those with us inside. I shall upload more photos tomorrow!
Update on the boy's situation; he went to swimming pool today! Yayee for him cause he get to chill abit in the pool. However, his muscles are still aching, I guess I really need to prepare a mini first aid box for him. Anyway, time is passing pretty fast when I'm busy, next Friday is so near yet so far. But I'll be waiting and meanwhile job-hunting on the go~ Let's hope for some good news! Till then~
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment