Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 7.

  Hi peeps! It's another post on my universal date with Joel. Haha, sorry if it bores you. But I would like to share these photos to those who have not been to Universal Studios Singapore (USS), so that at least you get an idea on what is it about! ;)

Presenting: Daddy O! They have got the awesome-st vocals I ever heard.
Guess which one is my eyecandy? *Joel gonna kill me for this*
JENGJENG! HEHEHEHEHE.
Favourite photo, he looked into my camera! :D

US with Marilyn Monroe, pretty lady! ;)
We made a new wristlets, I guess it cost about 10 bucks? However, I still prefer our old wristlets, hehe.
Outside the Dark Room - where you can collect all the photos you taken by the professional photographers!
Casa De Wild, I like to move it move it~
He says that he can't hold drinks in his hands, otherwise the drink will finish v soon!
With the penguins! I like the shortest one!
There's Gloria and Alex! ;D
Love this castle, very much.

Some Disneyland feel? Yes? No? :D

He likes to show off his muscles, is it a guy's thing? :D

SEE! I didn't lie to you right?
Shrek 4D, very cute show.

Ahhhhh, love those little donkies winkies.

A pool of inedible gingerbread men!!
Pretty love this cushion, but ex!

Arriving at Lost World, many people really got lost in here.
The famous attraction - Water World.
What's with the look? :P





Woah, just look at the crowd!
The show starts!





Lots of water splashing and explosions but awesome show!
Here comes the bad guy!
Very smokish because of all the explosions!
BOOMSHAKALAKA~ HEHE.
Thank you and the end! :D


Back to Lost World! Hehe, happy boy? :D


Ancient Egypt! It always reminds me of the show, "The Mummy Returns".


Woah!!
Looks at those abs!
You see, act muscleman again, LOL!
I don't know what is he trying to do, LOL!






Scary scary ride, I took less than 5 times, LOL!



This is a bad shot because of the lighting! ):
It takes me alot courage to even take the Human (Red) followed by Cylon.
The brothers. Nobody believe they are brothers, HAHA!
But when you see them long enough, you think they look quite alike actually! :D

This is something like magic cups spinning and spinning, LOL.

Pretty cute cupcakes.


Looks nice but...





Haha, always know how to make me laugh. Look at what the boy is doing!

Hehe, cute!

Best Boyfriend award! <3
Haha, like eggcited only this boy.
Wrath of the Titans after USS. It wasn't as nice as clash of the titans tho, but still nice watching.
Coincidentally, the person who servedus is named JOEL! :D
 Anyw, that is all for our USS Part I. As for Part II, I'll start posting the photos for the next few posts. It might be boring for those who have seen our USS photos on my Facebook already. As for those who have not, USS is indeed a fun place with your love ones, but of course for those who enjoys playing thrilling rides, not very suitable for elderly tho but they can enter at a cheaper rate. It's a good experience for the family from young to old! Haha, why do I sound like I'm advertising for USS? It's definitely not because I'm working there but because it is a fun place you must go in Singapore. Till then!

xoxo.

No comments: