Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 9.

WOW! FANTASTIC BABY! :D

  I guess most of VIPs should already know that our 5 fantastic baby boys are coming to Singapore for their Alive Tour 2012, AWESOME? YEA!!! Honestly, before that I did wished that they would hold a Asia Tour concert or something like that just like 2PM did last year. Omg, to my surprise, they really did, not asia but international, but still YEA!!! It will be held on the 28th September 2012 at 7PM. 

"The ticket prices are: 

VVIP Box - $288
Standard - $228, $168, $128
Standing Pen - $228
Side View - $168, $128

All prices are in Singapore dollars and exclude the SGD3.00 Sistic fee.

There is an exclusive priority sale for OCBC credit and debit cardmembers on 25th and 26th June 2012. The rest can buy tickets from 28th June 2012 onwards. Each person is entitled to purchase a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction both during the priority sale and normal sale period. Tickets would be available for sale via all the usual Sistic sales channel."

  Even though their VVIP Box is really expensive but I guess it'll be worthwhile definitely! It's not like they always come to S'pore? I mean who knows when will be the next time they're coming to S'pore, we can't predict right? So why wanna regret later, money can always earn back anyway. To me, I wanna enjoy my fullest whenever I can because I am entering adulthood life and prolly working for weekdays soon, hardly will have any leisure time.

So definitely, I am getting the VVIP BOX! Who's with me? ;)


  My sister bought a Ukelele (pretty random) recently, but we are enjoying how to learn to play the ukelele, haha. Pretty cute and very small I would say. Anyw, because of ukelele, I went to search the basics on how to play a ukelele especially for beginners then I chanced upon this extremely talented korean guy, Sungha Jung. Besides Big Bang's songs, he did other songs by playing either the (guitarlele?), guitar or ukelele. I am very impressed and if only they have tutorials teaching beginners like us to play, omg.

 Below are the videos he use the instruments to play Big Bang's songs, wow fantastic baby seriously!




  Aren't you impressed? I am VERY impressed by his music talents! If possible, I would even consider him my shifu and teach me!


  I was window shopping yesterday when I chanced upon this dress from Bershka. Guess how much does it cost? S$99.90. Believe it or not? Omg, I was very shocked! But then again, the material is silk-like or is it silk(?) I don't know, but very very pretty, I love it soooo much! I also saw this pair of sandals on display and it's very very nice, I like! Guess how much it cost again? $69.90 (I think). It's not cheap at all!!! Omgggg, I decided to not buy in impulse and consider it again!! 

The asymmetric sandals!!!

  Anyway, the above picture was the reason why I woke up so early like (6:15am) in the morning and head down to Newton. Yes, it's SIA interview once AGAIN. My 3rd time going for it and the previous time was a failure, I failed at the first round(!!!). But I guess the bad luck was still there, I didn't managed to make it through this time round again. I guess I'm not as real fortunate as my first time going for the interview huh? If only I weren't that honest to declare everything. But then again, honesty is the best policy. But then then again, it should not happen at certain times, isn't it? Ohwell, I would say fate? But I would like to thank you Fran and Daphne for sacrificing their sleep and accompany me to the interview and all the way until 1 plus.

  Honestly speaking, I miss wearing the kebaya even though it was just a fitting moment. It's really damn gorgeous and I really salute the designer for making such beautiful uniform for SIA. Thumbs up!! I did tried the "write on paper x10" method regarding "The Secrets" that XiaXue actually blogged about, but I guess I don't know how to make it happen(?), so my interview failed. Maybe deep down inside me, I still think I couldn't get in that's why. But well, it's a good experience for me though! I thank the universe for giving me an opportunity to pass all the way until the medical check-up. No matter what, I'll remain positive! I guess I shall concentrate on a full time job for about 1-2 years and prolly after that go back and try SIA again? ;)

Pretty kebaya! Awww.

  Aftermath, Fran, Daphne and I went to Old Town White Coffee for brunch. We camped there for about 2-3 hours chitchatting and crapping, haha. It was fun and real funny with the babes. We then went to walk around Far East Plaza for awhile before I head off to meet Serene and Shuying for the Montage Event 2012!

Photo credits, Serene!
  I would like to thank Serene (my manager, haha!) for taking this snapshot for me. Meanwhile, I am waiting for the photographer to send me the softcopies of the photos taken during the photoshoot! Eggcited to see because the effect was really awesome!!! :D Thanks Shu Ying and Serene for being there to make me feel comfortable at all times, great catchup with you girls! ;) Although the shoot was pretty tiring because I was wearing heels and I had to smile infront of the camera for quite long until my cheeks really went numb and I felt that my smile became very fake, LOL. But it was a really good experience for me though, I prefer the make-up than before because it's much simpler.

 

 Photo credits to Serene too! This is me while putting on the make-up. The reason why I'm trying to cover my face it's because the make-up artist (Xin Ying?), was trying to spray my hair to make more volume!


After hours later, omnomnom time! 

Greedy am I? I was really damn hungry! LOL.

Our shared desserts! :D
With my pretty girls! <3
Another shot! Hope to catch up with you girls soon! 
  Exactly 6 more days I'll be receiving my Guest-of-Honour from Pulau Tekong! I miss the boy soooo much, hehe. I'm glad that we're still staying strong despite that we're far apart. Absence makes the heart grows fonder? Hahahahahaha I guess so! Anyw, I'm really looking forward to see him tanned, skinnier(?!?!), muscular, botak and in his smart4 when he first book out! 

  Positivity rocks! ;)

xoxo.

No comments: