Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 10 - Happy Father's Day!

  A very happy Father's day to all lovely daddys in the world!!! I love my Daddy and I bet you guys do too!!




  Dear Daddy, you have always been a very loving, caring, supportive father. I bet taking care of the 3 of us sure is very tiring yet you never fail to do your best in ensuring our needs and wants(oops!). Thank you for being the breadwinner of the house, it ain't easy but never do I hear you complaining about it. I'm sorry that at times I do sound annoyed while talking to you but it was just at the moment of frustration. I am glad that as we grow up, our relationship becomes stronger unlike before. You always want the best for the family and I thank you for that. I thank you life for being in this family, as your daughter. Gazillions of thanks for being so patience towards me as always. I love you, Dad! Please stay cheerful and healthy like you always do!!! You mean infinity to me! 

xoxo.

No comments: