Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 14 is here!!!

  A very, very romantic love story I would like to share to all, "Yours Fatefully". This is an extremely sweet and touching love story acted by Kingone Wang and Jessica Liu. I fell in love with this show and within 3 days I finished all 20 episodes, the starting till the ending was all wonderful! I would strongly recommend for romance lovers! ;)

  Kingone Wang aka Wang Chuan Yi, is a Taiwanese actor and coincidentally, his birthday is the same as my mommy, 5th May!! He acted really well inside, cute, sweet, *insert all the good words*. Kingone acted as a photographer while Jessica Liu is a make-up artist. He is really very thoughtful, caring and sweet as a husband of Jessica Liu aka Song Xin Xin. Jessica Liu is damn gorgeous really and I love her hairstyles in the show! It's one of my favourite lovey dovey dramas though I can't remember what are the rest that I like too! I really love the part that he has a never-give-up spirit to ensure that they both sustain the relationship, in the end it was a really happy ending! ;)

  Anyway, another extremely happy thing, it's was Joel's FIRST book out yesterday!! Gosh, I was really excited and nervous (which I don't know why!!) while waiting for him at Pasir Ris interchange. Maybe because I didn't see this bubbly boy for like 2 weeks when we met almost everyday before he enlisted.  But before that, I went USS to print the expiry date on my pass in the morning. I even took the staff bus to and fro twice because when I boarded the staff bus back to Harbourfront Centre, I forgotten to help my friend to take the application forms, joke! Aftermath, I bought some medication like salonpas, plasters, tiger balm and also yoko yoko (for muscle aches) for the boy at Harboufront Centre because he was experiencing muscle aches due to the massive training, hope it helps!

  It's my first time getting involved with all these army-related stuffs. What I mean is like sending Joel in during his enlistment, attending his oath ceremony, visiting the bunks and around his school, getting to know all the army equipments and such, first trip to beach road to get his army necessities, fetching him from his first book out etc. All in all, it was a pretty new and good experience for me because I wanna get to know how life is like inside gonna be for the boy. The army boys tend to use all the short forms such like BMT etc that I don't even understand, but now I do! (Y).

  After fetching the boy back home, we decided to just slack at his house, watching tv and updating each other with what we have been doing for the past 2 weeks. I asked all the little details, from his bunkmates to his training because I am very interested to know what was he doing for the past 2 weeks! Time flies, about 2-3 hours later we had dinner at his house and headed home. Oh, and I pretty love how his mommy concern about him, haha so cute!

  Here are some photos of the army boyyyyyyyyy if you're curious to see his botak face~ and I was with Caroline waiting for Joel and Samuel to arrive, hehehehee!! We are on the same boat seriously, awaiting October to come for their POP!!! Throw their army hats? :D
I think I look pretty fat here and bad hair day, but who cares! The limelight should be on this botak boy beside me! ;) At the first sight I thought he look chubbier compared to when I sent him in that time, or is it he became fitter? Hahahaha. Anyw, I like the tanned colour he is having now, pretty eggcited to see how lean he can get! HAHAHA!
Me, Joel, Samuel and Caroline! Yayeeee, the boys have booked out! ;)
I think he look pretty smart in his smart4, hahaha what am I talking about!  
The botak boy! <3
Camera angle not good, cause he looks shorter like this!
BRINK BRINK CACTUS HEAD! LOL!
Got this little buddy for him and I don't know how we came about calling him XiaoIron, LOL! I guess damn act cute but whatever, it's cute what! :D
Trying to show off those uneven tanned lines and some undeveloped muscles together with XiaoIron, LOL!
No doubt, NS man still act cute at times!
No idea why I can't enlarge this video but I was telling him to act cute so I can watch it whenever I miss him, hahahaha there you go, act cute botak! Thanks for throwing Ironman at me!!!

  As for today, we made full use of our time together. First we met up to get his army necessities at various supermarkets. Aftermath, we headed over to his mommy's beauty forum for facial. People say that guys not scared of this and that, but one big guy like him actually scared of pain while doing facial and massage. His mommy was squeezing his pimples, blackheads etc and he was like ouching in madness, hitting his legs on the bed and all sorts of funny movements, hahahaha!! Moreover, the swedish massage also got him ouching in pain several times and people who don't know thought he's giving birth! Thanks to Joel's mommy, I get to do a free facial with my blackheads on my nose removed! Yayeee, fresh and clean! ;)

  We decided to spend the rest of the day watching Madagascar 3 at Causeway Point and it was at 6:30pm. While waiting for time to pass, we headed to Metro while Joel get his undergarments and some powder for his shoes and socks, thanks mommy because she got discount card, he saved like 8 bucks! Anyway, it feels like I am moving to the auntyish side of me, being very particular about the price difference between products, where is cheaper and where is expensive, haha! But we can't deny that it's a good way of saving ya? ;P


 Madagascar 3 was a good for laugh movie I would say. I was pretty amazed by the part when Alex actually led the circus and the performance was amazing with all the rainbows along with the song, "Fireworks" by Katy Perry. But of course, the best part would be what the commercial showed in tv, Martin with his Afro Circus song! Dadadadadadada afro circus dadadadada afro circus, afro circus afro circus polka dot polka dot AFRO! Hahahahha, annoyingly funny and cute. I couldn't stop disturbing Joel with this part after the movie and whenever he asked something I would just sing this in reply! :P



  We ended with a simple dinner at Food Republic with my favourite lemon cutlet rice, very very nice!!! $4.50 per set and it's worth! A simple day, not doing anything much, just accompany the boy and making full use of today! It's pretty fast how time flies, he's booking in tomorrow. I shall be a nice girl and help him ensure that he packed all his stuffs for book in tomorrow! ;)

Too much exposure of lights so I decided to focus on the boy than the chicken rice and thus you can't see the rice! LOL!

Time become very precious to us, cherishing every moments with you.
xoxo .

No comments: