Sunday, September 02, 2012

The unknown is ahead of us.


A current favourite song of mine that I'd like to share to all, "Boys Like Girls - Be Your Everything".

  It has been a week since I started my first full-time job, so far so good. Besides the killer heels that are hurting my last toe, everything else is all good. I'm getting used to the travelling time (just like how I used to travel to TP). Anyway, I have always been battling with my mind whether should I pursue a teacher career path or staying in the hospitality industry but because I decided not to waste my diploma and have intention in going into the Spa & Wellness industry aftermath, I chose the tourism route. I dislike how I have too many choices that I can't make up my mind and don't know what I want. But at times, I have no other choices that I wished I got more choices to choose from. (I think I posted something similar like this, did I? I always got the tendency to repeat what I said before, lol.) Btw, this is just a random thought.

  Anyway, it has been a week since I saw the boy too. It's his fieldcamp and I can't help not to worry because there is no way I can reach him unlike him being in the bunk at least I get to sms/call him to ask if he's doing alright. And I'm sure that he received the letter of encouragement that his mommy and I wrote to him but I guess he could only reply to an address so I didn't get any. But, am glad he is filial. ;) Days passed faster when I was busy with my induction and training instead of just staying at home and feeling fat and useless. I wonder how is he now, perhaps he'll be booking out tomorrow instead of tonight (since there isn't any news from him yet.) Yes, I really miss you. I know this sounds abit crazy but a week without any of your news is abit hard for me to hold. You may ask how do I survive that? Well, that's by keeping myself busy. Just nice I landed with a full-time job (like finally) and able to let time pass faster with my mind occupied. I know I shouldn't be worrying and worrying (that army is made safe etc) but, accidents do happen. Not having any knowledge about how the fieldcamp will be like, I am just worry for his safety. Alright, maybe I am born to worry, so just excuse me for that. ):

  Last time during my internship period till his enlistment, we were worry-free. Spending almost everyday together by eating, shopping and life is like in heaven. Yes, those were the days I missed and I know they won't be able to come back with the current state we're in now. He's in army while I am tied with a full-time job with uncertain off-days, times together are even harder. But nonetheless, we know that we couldn't give up on our future for our relationship, gotto set priorities right. I'm glad we both have the same mutual thoughts and feelings about it. As long as I get to see you at least a day in a week, I'm cool enough. By then, times with you will be like golden seconds, not minutes not hours. It's gonna be tough, no one said it's gonna be easy, but I believe if we both work this together, we can make it! I shall not worry about the unknown like you said before, so just gonna go with the flow and cherishing every moments now I have with you.

Just as I was about to finish typing this blogpost, the long awaited call was here, finally. That moment, I realised how important you are in my life without any news from you for a week.

Boy, I really miss you so badly.

xoxo.

No comments: