Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm officially 2-zero.

Welcome myself to the adulthood!


#ootd!


Finally caught Step Up Rev. with the boy since it was released! But pretty disappointed with the 3D effect because only the dances brings it out.




Love my #ootd!


Early dinner over at Thai Village right next to Far East Plaza with his family to celebrate his lil brother's birthday whose birthday is a day ahead of me! :D

Shark Fin for you? ;)


How about abalone? :)


Crispy tofu? Yummy!


One of the nicest deer meat I tasted so far!


Pineapple rice!


Durian cake for Irvin!


Dessert, sea coconut and some logan.


Happy Birthday, Irvin! Joel and I bought a big packet of Famous Amos for him! :D



Credits to Joel's mommy, I'm so in love with this photo! :D


The baby panda that I bought for charity. 


My only loot of the day, love the design!

----

I decided to go really simple for my birthday celebration this year because I'm saving up for next year to have the best birthday celebration I ever wanted since it's gonna be my 21st! :D


Really thankful for the Queen who made this steamboat possible! Of course, I did assist her in everything! :)



A big thanks to le boy for buying this box of ice cream mooncakes for my family! :D


Very, very simply celebration. A steamboat with my love ones and a simple ice cream cake to mark the start of my adulthood! :)




We are so colourful! Happy family! :D





I'm glad that at least I still have my family and le boy with me. 
Next year, will be the best year, I hope! 
xoxo.

No comments: