Friday, October 19, 2012

Updates!

Big Bang Alive Tour 2012  in Singapore!!!

  Really really eggcited and waited so long for this day to come!!! Sorry to say but it is much better than 2PM's concert (prolly because I was seated)! But I still love 2PM ya! It's the 2nd concert together with loverboy! ;)


Man, I really really love the this, feel like making a real tatoo, HAH!



BIGBANG IS EVERYWHERE!!!

Why hello there flawless you! ;)

Geeeez!!! *fangirl*





Really thankful for YG Entertainment to make all this possible. I used to wished that 2PM will come over Singapore for their concert and their Asia tour happened. Furthermore, there was a ^5 session with them and really lucky for me to be one of them!! Then I wished that I could watch Big Bang in real life as well as their concert, then it happened!! Happy fangirl~ 


With loverboy! All waiting for the concert to begin!!! 

The brothers and I don't know why he just love to act cool. 

Not to forget my utmost favourite merchandise, BB lightstick!!!




Are you ready? VIPS!!!

My BB loots from the merchandise store!!! :D



------
MELT - The World Cafe.



























----
Joel's POP @ Marina Bay Floating Platform! 

  Woke up early in the morning not because of work but because of Joel's POP. The 3 months I have been waiting for has finally come. It felt like it was yesterday that he just entered army with me worrying everyday for nothing. Now, from what I used to know a white ahboy to now a tanned man. I'm really proud of loverboy because he is one of the many who made through his BMT. I admire his confidence, perseverance and adaptability very much. 


#armswag #ootd



 




Although the rain showed no mercy by drizzling but the lovely sunrise just made my day.






Can you spot Joel?
He's the third row from the left, 7th person, HAHA!


Happy POP, loverboy! ;)


The mother & son alike!


Have you ever wonder~ why must we serve? Because we love our land!



The thorn among the roses!

----

Happy 16 months, loverrrrrboy! 

Pizzahut Tropical Hawaiian, yumz!


Anderson's couple fondue! :D




Totally cannot stand him!

A day before he book into camp, we always have sinful dinner together.
McD's and Gelato's for dinz!



It's been awhile since I last seen him in smart4! :>

xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cod buy tramadol 50mg net - buy tramadol cod saturday delivery