Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Breathe.

2 months since I was here.

Finally some me time to pen down my thoughts on life so far.

I miss those times when I have all the time in the world (in the midst of looking for a job) doing just what I wanna do and also spending time with my family and friends. But without Vitamin M, alot things cannot be done. Fyi, I'm still adapting well despite the long travelling time I have to fork in everyday. Felt a tad change in me in terms of perseverance and stepping out of comfort zone. Have always been reminding myself everyday what are the do's and dont's as I prepare myself to the adulthood. Beginning is always the hardest, they say, all I need is to make it a habit.


Unlike many others, I don't have much close friends. (Perhaps I can't really click well with people by nature) And I believe (even if you find me superstitious) that, our lives are fated with different people. It's being channelled in a way with maybe just one decision that could change our future path. And somehow, I always believe that horoscope and zodiacs do play a part and it has always been working for me. But of course, it is not 100% reliable due to many other factors such as family upbringing etc. 

Still here, feeling pretty lost about my future even though I do have a job now. My burning passion for plenty stuffs has been ongoing since then and have yet make up my mind to what I really want. That's how much I hate how fickle-minded I can be and unable to make decisions firmly. I feel that my life is full of challenges (I think I mentioned before) in terms of education, relationship etc. Maybe some of you are facing the same as me but majority I see are living a much smooth-sailing life I would say. I am not a strong person in terms of physically and mentally. And probably that is the reason why I often take things more negative. I can't continue being like this forever, so I'm convincing myself to always look things on a brighter side. Instead of thinking why life is unfair, think about the many other things that life has been fair and treating you good. Perhaps this way, I'll live a much happier life like how I am now (though have to work harder). 

Regarding to friendship, I believe it's fated. As much as I tried putting effort and it doesn't work, I tell myself to let nature takes its course like what they said, "What's yours is yours and what's not yours will never be yours". But I am still thankful for friends who have been part of my life to make me who I am today.

Most of all, throughout this happier life of mine, this someone special is the main reason why I see things on a different light now. Because of him, negativity seems to be more away and the future seems brighter for me. Thank you for always being there ups and downs. No matter how little time we get to spend with each other now, you'll always have a place in my heart, my doppelganger - Mr Yio, xx.

They say when  a person is happy, life will be much more smooth-sailing.

Till then, xx.

No comments: