(Sweep dust)
It seems like yesterday that I just graduated from TP and still snapping photos with my family and friends. Now, *poof* / it's already Jan 2013, see how time waits for no one.
Just a little backtrack of my random happenings to date. X
I have not plan out my new year resolutions and this post is really rubbish, I just feel like blogging since I have the time. For those who followed me on Instagram should have already seen all these photos before, haha.
My new found favourite scent - Eucalyptus!
The boy stroking the lil puppy, a very heart warming scene.
Our first try for Monster Curry @ ION.
Mm, not exactly my type of Japanese food but worth the try for curry lovers!
A mini Christmas party over at work.
No time for christmas this year, disappointed. But still contented because this lovely boy made a couple penguins for me, totally DIY! It's really cute to know he went all the way to Daiso to find materials and just to buy the 2 cotton balls you can see on top of the penguins' head, awww!
My guest from Germany gave this row of santa chocolates to me during Christmas, totally made my day!
Nando's with the family without sister on Christmas's Eve, food wasn't that bad.
Goody loots that my sister got back from Taiwan! :D
The Ted that speaks "I Love You".
First dinner of 2013 / Seafood Platter with Joel.
The moon was really beautiful and the lamp post just looks like a sun beside it. God's creation - Nature.
Another creation of his, absolutely beautiful sky that day.
The what used to be a greenish forest now turns into a plot of sand.
A new year for the prosperity twister fries to come back!!
// I really need more me-time to do the things I wanna do //
No comments:
Post a Comment