My next phase of life: SIM-RMIT Biz Management.
Yes, I know I neglected this space for long and I thought its time to revive back so that when I ever read back in the future, I will see how much I've changed.
Close to 2 years of being a Hotel Operations Executive at MO, I learnt so much. I'm grateful for what life has led me into. From a girl who started her first full-time job, having so much challenges and mistakes while learning to a girl who is skilled in what she's doing and guiding her juniors and new colleagues based on her experience on what she had come so far. Moving forward, I am officially ending my time in MO on 8th July and just awaiting for school to start next week, 10th.
I'm sure I can do it, because I need to and I want to.
While looking back at one of my older posts, I realised how I kept convincing myself to be optimistic about life - basically everything (studies, career, relationships, money, love etc). No doubt, I will continue to do so because I wanna succeed in life. I want to have the day when I could travel worry-free and do what I always wanted to do. I believe every one does.
I can't deny that I still don't have a goal in my life. I can always say I wanna work in this that company but it feels so near yet so far. And, I feel that I still have so much to learn... in terms of where I am now... I know nuts about what CPF, Medishield, Medisave etc. Those are learn in secondary schools as a basic foundation but what it is really used for, I know nothing. Even the housing situations (bidding for houses in SG) etc, there is so much to plan and know about the future which for now remains as a question mark for me. I don't like to feel unprepared, I wanna be prepared for whatever that will come to me in life.
So goodluck to me as I move on to my next phase in life... Keep fighting!
Lots of Loves,
Jacqueline
No comments:
Post a Comment