I would like to start off this post with a very very important news to all BigBang VIPs... ready? *Drumrolls~* I'm going to BIGBANG'S ALIVE TOUR 2012!!! Please congrats me!!! I thought getting a hifive with 2PM and going to their concert was already the best wish that happened, but then... THANK YOU YG FOR CHOOSING SG AS ONE OF THE STOP FOR BIGBANG'S ALIVE TOUR 2012. Seeyou all VIPs there!!! Ancitipation max! Gotto thank Jasmine, Ningzhi and co. for helping to get these tickets and make another wish of mine come true!!! Omg, just take it as my 20th birthday gift also can! September gonna be a bomb!!! 29th September 2012 on the calendar, CROSSED! HEHE.
| Seeing this photo just get me sososoo eggcited!!! Photo credits: Ningzhi. |
The boy booked out for the second time yesterday (Friday)!! The wait was very long and time spend together is always seems short. However, we always make the best out of it and take it as a challenge for the both of us! ;)
The boy with and without cap! Ready for lunch! :D
| He's getting tanner every bookout, I guess he turning charcoal is sooner or later. Haha! |
Our plan for today is SHOPPING! Omg, this is every girl's forever craving right, don't you agree? Finally, after soosoo long I'm going shopping with Joel ever since he enlisted! Yayeee, happygirl. We managed to grab a cheap thrill while heading to Orchard. Swensen's ad was all around in the train and we realised they're giving out free ice-cream!!! Haha, the typical Singaporean side of me pops out, and I decided to take a picture of the QR code. It is very simple, all you have to do is to scan the QR code and register your IC number with your email. Tadah, you got yourself an ice-cream but redeemable at certain outlets only (as stated in the photo below). Joel followed me after looking at what I did was successful, COPYCAT! HAHA! Btw, it was pretty awkward for us to take the QR code because it was behind people who were sitting down in the train and we had to get closer to scan it. However, we managed to do so! :D
| Lemon Honey juice with Nata De Coco & 2 sets of ToriQ! :D |
Joel was really hungry and I kept asking him to let me take photos of him, haha! Pre-warning to all, as you scroll down, there will be alot of our photos, LOL!
We had a long shopping hours and decided to rest for awhile, Joel's legs cannot maintain.
Bad shot, the lighting was too dim over there!
Realised that we had same patterns and pose because this boy is copying me! Sorry I just had to act cute once in awhile, haha!
Pardon Joel, below will be his act cool and act cute photos with his newly bought cap, parental guidance so please don't try this at home, HAHA!
After almost half the day gone, I shopped too much!! We started from Far East Plaza followed by Wisma Atria, ION Orchard then Takashimaya. Guess what, there was a food fair going on at the basement of Takashimaya! Saturday's crowd at Orchard was really crazy and today is really happening, seems like there were events here and there!
| Just look at the crowd!!! |
Rainbow stickies, yumxz!
| Lion dance going on along Orchard Road, attracted a very huge crowd. |
| There were plenty of mascots. If I'm not wrong, they were raising awareness of some wildlife(?). It was pretty cute when the mascots were crossing the road! |
| We went to try our luck for the Swensen's free ice cream and we got it!!! Joel was saying that it is limited to 10,000 on first come first serve but yayee! It's chocolate flavour, Joel's fav! |
Fats FTW!
| The Amazing Spiderman!!! |
Last but not least, here is the photo of my loots today!! I really spend a bomb with just 6 items, gonna faster start work so I can get more (LOL!). Anyway, I want to have a flea or like my own online blogshop or any channels because I want to sell away clothes that I don't intend to wear anymore, some still new. Otherwise my wardrobe is really packed, infact it is small!! ):
To the special boy, I really thank you for accompanying me the whole day, helping me to carrying my shopping bags and shopping with me. Sorry that I didn't know you're having muscles ache and we walked the whole of today, haha. I really enjoy weekends with you like this. Thanks for the laughters and joy today and I hope you enjoyed yourself too! I'll seeyou tomorrow! ;)
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment