Continue from previous post, tons of photos ahead! Prepare for an eye feast! I'll just let the photos do the talking! :D
 |
| LOL, my fake smile due to the scorching sun directly shining at me. |
 |
| I like Joel's jump shot, forever 1 leg high 1 leg low. He say jump like me willl be gu niang, LOL! |
 |
| SEE! LOL! |
 |
| This T-rex looks damn real, obviously is fake but I still scared, -.-. |
 |
| Dino-soaring. Though it's for kids, I have fear for the gravity drop. |
 |
| Here at Far Far Away! |
 |
| Chewing on his sugar peanuts, LOL whats with the mouth? |
 |
| Want some peanuts? |
 |
| See somemore, I show you my eyes big big! |
 |
| See I handsome or not? *twist* |
 |
| OMG! Never see so not handsome before. |
 |
| GRRR, SAY AGAIN?! |
Joel was trying to act like head behind the wall then pops out left and right, LOL!
 |
| LOL one of my favourite shots, I don't know where he learn it from or he is just too creative. HAHA! |
 |
| Faints. |
 |
| Jump shots are really fun! :) |
 |
| LOL SOMEONE'S BELT CAME OUT. |
 |
| LOL KUNGFU FIGHTING? :D |
Haha, for those who have seen my Facebook captions should know what is going on. Joel and I wanted to take photo with Woody and Winne. But both of them were quarrelling and Woody snatched me away while Winnie held on tight to Joel (as seen from the photo), cute aren't they?
 |
| LOL, Joel just stand there and do nothing! I dragged Woody back to take photo, haha so cute! |
 |
| But then, Woody go over to Joel and Winnie came over, hahahaha. |
 |
| LOL, FIREMAN! |
 |
| Love! |
 |
| With our turnstiles peeps! ;D |
 |
| A decent one, now look at the next one. |
 |
| Major LOL! |
 |
| Photo with Shi Qian. |
 |
| ShiQian & Judith. |
 |
| Chu stun again, LOL! |
 |
| LOL, jump shots again! |
 |
| Haha, credits to Jasmine. |
 |
| With kungfu panda! <3 |
 |
| With my fellow junior coursemate! |
 |
| Expressing his love for dexter, haha! |
 |
| You think you're the flower among the thorns? LOL! |
 |
| With Marianna. |
He say the brochure rack is something we every day push in and out, so much take photo also. I say pose some photos with it lo and there you go what he did, LOL!
 |
| Anything can climb he also climb! |
 |
| His favourite. Turnstile 16! |
 |
| Rahh! With Frankie! |
 |
| Best boyfriend award! <3 |
 |
| He just keep shaking his butt! |
 |
| Hello what is this? Self-obsession ah? |
 |
| Dinz @ Astons @ RWS! It's newly open! |
 |
| The mushroom soup is superb! Must try! |
 |
| I love their FishNChips! |
 |
| Joel's medium rare sirloin steak! :D |
Hungry boy!!
It was a fruitful and wonderful day with you, thank you! <3
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment