Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love begin with USS II.

  This love begins with USS, when I was still an intern and he was a casual. We didn't expect to be together from the start, infact my first impression of him was, fierce and ahbeng, haha! I did mentioned this before here. All I wanted was to concentrate on my internship and not screw it up, the rest wasn't in my mind. Internship together with my crazy bunch of interns from different poly was one of the memorable times in Turnstiles. There were 7 of us, 5 from RP, 1 from NP and me from TP. That time we were being scheduled for alot noon shifts which ends work at night while Joel was with us too. Somehow he seem to become one of us though he is a casual. He said that I actually ask him out for dinner after work and waited for him, LOL! Omg, I don't remember me doing so! But anyway, love sparks from then. ;)




Trying to act cool liaozx!

The beeper.
Our brunch @ Louis's Pizza, yum!




We met Charlie Chaplin @ New York! Cute guy, he acts really well. We didn't managed to take photo with him during our first trip but now here it is! Haha, look at how he tried to kick Joel away from the picture yet Joel stays smiling, mad funny!


I pretty love those take with car shots. Hehe.

In the point of a paparazzi view, heh.

Trying very hard? :P

Model in the making~ haha!




I love this shot, very funny. Its like he is very curious of what is inside the car engine! Haha.








Here @ Hollywood!



This is cute! ;P






Whooops, my eyecandy! ;)

With one of the Daddy O!




The lion sleeps tonight~
One of them came forward and asked me for a dance, shocked max! In my mind, I was like so embarrassed and thinking if Joel will be jealous, LOL!









Hehe, do we look like Marty and Alex pattern? :P







Waiting for Madagascar crew to come out! I like to move it move it~

Here comes the penguins!
Shake shake shake!


With Alex the lion this time round! ;)

He took some candid shots of me, haha!

Mel's dinettes come out he immediately take photo of them, grrrrr!


They're gorgeous and have amazing voices. Daddy O and them are just perfect match! :D

Guess who? Obvious eh?
BUMBLEBEE! The last time I tried taking his photos he also spotted my camera! Hehe.

Cooolio~ <3
Here @ Transformer the Ride again! I can never get sick of taking the ride over and over again! <3
LOL, this is funny!

Ice cream from Stardot! Yum.
Ancient Egypt!


LOL! Dinosaur on the looose~

LIKE A BOSS!

I'm not tall enough to touch the tummy! ):

LOL JUMP!



Choosing egg ah? LOL.










  That is all for today, Blogger has limit me for uploading too much and it stated album full, so I shall continue next post then! Both trips to USS was really fun because this creative boy has all ways of posing funny photos and we had fun taking the rides. Love to bits and pieces, joy. Now USS is a hot favourite among us teens since its one of the newest attractions around! I wanna travel with the boy around the world like other couples do, exploring together will be so fun! Perhaps after 2 years we shall plan one, after his NS olright! Till then! <3

xoxo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.canadagooseparkasca.ca They buy rings or bracelets and when they feel that these are not fit on their hand or fingers. [url=http://www.busesbitermi.com]dr dre beats cheap[/url] Zwnqxd
[url=http://www.christianlouboutindiscountsale.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet uk[/url] [url=http://www.ogrelarp.com]http://www.ogrelarp.com[/url] Wdyrhh [url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url]