Tuesday, July 03, 2012

It's July.

Photo credits: Tumblr
  I spent the last day of June 2012 together with Joel without knowing it and July is here for a month stay. Today is a very productive day for me because I gave myself a mission to complete: Spring clean and tidy my room! Why the sudden decision? I've no idea too but I just couldn't stand how untidy and dirty my room was ytd. Since today I don't have any activities, besides watching tv shows, lazing around, why not do something meaningful and productive? 

What a messy table! My sis and I used to share this table when I was in secondary school.

But after that, my parents bought me this study table! (Y). Just look at the before and after cleaning and tidy, it's so much neater, satisfied max! At least it'll be easier for me to find my stuffs now. I spent about 2 hours just tidying and cleaning my study table, full of dust and rubbish kept.

I don't have a habit of tidying my bed when I get up, this is bad. 
Decided to be a neat and tidy girl, so here you go! :D
The drawer beside my bed, left untouched for god damn long till today I decided to dig up these treasures of mine.
Look what I found! I used to be 5566 and their junior R&B's fans, don't judge! 

Omg, my childhood! I used to play my gameboy everywhere I go. 

I used to be Cyndi's tiny fan too, don't judge! :D
Music boxes, my fav when I was in primary & secondary.
Up till now, I still love collecting collar pins, I've SYOG trading pins too!

I have lots of necklaces and bangles that I have not been wearing, #wastemoney. Most became a little bit rusty so I decided to give them a new look, now rust away! :)

  A spring cleaning can kept you occupied the whole day and time passes fast. I cleared, tidied and cleaned all my cupboards, drawers and wardrobe for the whole afternoon, satisfaction to the max! Spring cleaning my own room is pretty exhausting for me already, not to say the whole house! I also helped my parents to vacuum and tidy their master bedroom, I am a good daughter! Anyway, I didn't take alot photos because both my hands gets dirty while cleaning and I don't want to touch my phone. I had to wash my hands before I could take some photos and then carrying on with my cleaning, pretty taxing! However, all efforts are paid off, my room is now so comfy, clean, neat and tidy! (Y). I just need to get ziplocks for every necklace and bangles so that they don't tangle or mixed up with others. 

  I was on the phone with the boy just now. He seems to be lack of confidence in passing his IPPT tomorrow. This boy wanted to book out as early as possible so he wants to pass his IPPT but then again his standing broad jump is a killer for him. Since he is able to choose which stations to start from, I suggested him to do standing broad jump before carrying on with the rest. I shall lend him my muscles so he can be Hercules for tomorrow and pass his IPPT! As for other stations, I'm pretty much confident he can pass since he also say so! May all lucks and strength be with you tomorrow, Joel! :)

xoxo.

No comments: