I had a date with my beloved King and Queen to Gardens by the Bay. The decision was made my the King because we all know that the Queen loves to see plants, so its a worthy trip! There was a massive parking along the road as the carpark was full. Luckily, LTA approves vehicles to part alongside the road until 8th July 2012. It's been awhile since I went out with the KingQueen. It's the first time I ever edit photos taken from my DSLR and I'm loving it, so much prettier than original ones. If you have been using your eyes the whole day, it's time to look at my photos below, lots of colour especially green, definitely good for your eyes! Photos are taken at Cloud Forest.
Warning: Flower feast ahead!
 |
| That's the King's backview and the Queen is right infront. <3 |
 |
| MBS, and the shorter, Gardens. |
 |
| The icon of Gardens by the Bay, Silver Leaf. |
 |
| Most girls love flowers and that includes me! |
 |
| The King & Queen with MBS, pretty! ;) |
 |
| Our first stop, Cloud Forest. |
It gives me an immortal feel.
The King wants a waterfall photo, haha.
Very green, tho not my fav. colour but I like!
 |
| One of my favourite. |
 |
| I love the colour of this photo. |
 |
| The King & Queen having a rest while waiting for me to catch up because le photographer was having her own sweet time and taking photos of pretty flowers! |
 |
| My beloved, always. <3 |
 |
| My all time fav. colour: RED. |
 |
| I ever wanted to put my finger in and see what happens yknow, have you? :D |
 |
| My favourite photo of the King & Queen. The garden love, <3 |
 |
| King was annoyed by the person beside, photo bombed! Haha. |
 |
| So I decided to took a portrait version, not as perfect. |
 |
| Then, a final photo with no photo bomb! :D |
 |
| Haha, le King & Queen loves taking photo with MBS? |
 |
| It's pretty high from above, so if you're afraid of heights, don't look down. ;) |
 |
| Oh, notice a media is filming? I suspect is Channel 8. |
 |
| Crystal Fountain. I've no idea why suddenly there is such exhibits over here. |
 |
| I thought this looks pretty lovely except for the water marks on the glass. |
 |
| Why is the King pouting? Haha. |
 |
| The King wants to try the immortal feel as said by the Queen, but attemped fail because mist not enough! |
 |
| The sun came to join while setting. |
 |
| The King is so cute to take video of the Queen, sweet! |
 |
| The Queen also wants to try the immortal feel too. As you can see much more mist behind her but still not enough but real life effect is much better! :) |
 |
| Didn't have much time to explore this area. |
 |
| Reminds me of Marina Barrage. |
 |
| Snail sculptures, a family of 5? This means the leading is the King, which means I'm the second last! Hehe. |
 |
| WOW! Then who is this?! King of the king?! |
 |
| Horlicks and Oreo for a chill, definitely tasty much since it costs $4.20. |
 |
| A mini exhibition of photographers' work on Gardens by the Bay. |
 |
| This is my favourite! |
It was a simple yet fun trip with the KingQueen. By the way, for more information about the admission and hours, you may refer
here. I have yet finish editing photos taken at the Flower Dome so I'll leave it for the next post, there will be more colourful flowers and greens! I'm definitely going for another trip with Joel since he haven't go before and I want to wait until everything including their restaurants are officially open! If you're intending to visit Gardens by the Bay, do remember to bring umbrellas as there are limited shelters around. Also, jackets, because as you stay inside Cloud Forest/Flower Dome for long, you'll be freezing! Till then.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment