Monday, July 09, 2012

3rd weekend.

  It's my 3rd weekend with Joel ever since he first enlisted. I always look forward to weekends because this happy pill of mine just know how to make me smile! However, this time round, he booked out at night cause he failed his SBJ by 4cm, otherwise he could have pass his IPPT and book out in the morning! But this boy gave me his word that he'll aim gold and book out the earliest for his next IPPT, hehe we shall see! ;) 
  The hungry monsters charged to Tampines's Popeyes right after his book out just to satisfiy my cravings for it. I really miss the chicken and the cheese fries, major love! I think Popeyes has got one of the best chicken compared to KFC and Texas! Aftermath, the boy sent me home as usual and always, thanks love and sorry for being forgetful!!!

Popeyes running a promotion now! $13.90 for this combo minus the mashed potato and coleslaw.
 The next day, we went over to Tanjong Pagar for a facial party hosted by his mommy, I was pretty excited because Joel and I get to do a hands-on facial together!!! It took us about 1.5 hours to finish the facial cause there were about 8-9 products that we had to use! However, the session was really fun alongside with two aunties who made my day smiling. They said that Joel and I stole their spotlight because we are young and good-looking, how cute! The after effect was really good, my skin is very smooth and flawless. I couldn't stop touching my face after that and the blackheads on my nose were gone!!! The facial is different from any other that I ever did because the smoothness on the skin is really amazing, magical! But a great pity that I didn't take photo of Joel and my face to show you the before-after effects! Joel's face got so much better although his face is already quite flawless for guy. I'm gonna continue using the products, but of course, I have to secure my full-time job, get my pay then grab it! 

Before facial face.
                       

It's us doing the green masque, removes all impurities, extremely good! Pardon my auntie hair because I didn't wanted to tie my hair so I just slot all inside, haha!

Sorry if this photo scares you because Joel is really dark and with that white masque it really looks scary! HAHA!
Us with the moisturising masque. Amazing about this masque is, ur skin slowly gets absorbed and the masque will slowly fade away, not as white as seen above.
Lunch with Joel's brother and mommy at a Bat Ku Teh shop opposite the stretch of wedding shops @ Tanjong Pagar. The Bat Ku Teh is really awesome and tasty, must try!!!
One of my favourite pasar malam food!

  The weekend ended with a Subway dinner before Joel book in. We merely shopped for my new shoebags and watched Running Man for awhile before he prepares for his book in. A much more simpler weekend yet it is always the company that matters. I appreciate your effort in spending time with me every book out and sending me home whenever you can. I'm sorry to get you worried just now, it's my careless and forgetfulness that caused this. Thank you for being so thoughtful and loving as always, I'll see you next book out then! <3

xoxo.

No comments: