Hi Chocolate lovers! Just a very quick post to share before I'm off to bed, specially for you guys because I found a great deal on Groupon and would like to share with you guys. Infact, I bought this deal already! I always wanted a chocolate fountain machine so that I can make my own chocolate fondue. Then I chanced upon this when I was randomly looking at Groupon deals! I was extremely excited and immediately I asked Joel to lend me his Groupon account to purchase it! Payment made and all I'm waiting for is the collection in August, awesome? #cheapthrills! YEAH! So, if you're interested, you can still purchase the deal but be quick before it's gone! Initially, it's worth like S$60 and now it's S$27, furthermore it's not something for one-time use, thus worth 'investing'. I really can't wait to collect it because I want to DIY a chocolate fondue with Joel, shall do a post on that when we do so! ;)
If you can't really read the details, here's the link: http://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping/Groupon-Shop/716185080?nlp=&CID=SG_CRM_1_0_0_192&a=715828071
Hope you guys able to grab the deal, hehe. Till then!
xoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment