Jap uncle and aunt came for a week vacation at my house and booked a night at MBS as well! This gives me an opportunity to access into MBS's hotel room and the infinity pool and the skypark. The view from above is simply magnificent, a whole city view within your vision. As a mini tour guide for my cousins, I am thankful that I did not get lost that day while bringing them around even though it was my first time there too!
It was pretty gloomy that day but it doesn't stop us from taking photos of such magnificent views! :)
The clouds are getting angry.
Everything from above is so tiny weeny.
The highlight - magnificent infinity poool!
The weather is really not cooperating!
Would love to have a staycation and dip into the pool.
Skypark - gorgeous.
Mini toy cars driving across the long roads.
The only time when the Flyer becomes small.
I'm falling in love with the city view.
A photo with my cousins.
After checking out, it's time for dinner over at my old house, Yishun. The best tze char I ever had - Kimly Seafood; my family and I are regular customers there, we just won't get sick of their food, delicious! :D
My uncles and aunties.
That's my King, Queen and Grandma.
These are the dishes that we had ordered, must try when you go Kimly Seafood.
Kimly Seafood (Jin Wei)
Blk 418 Yishun Ave 11
I forgotten the name of this dish but it's one of my favourite and must have!
Not really a fan of yam but the adults love it.
Sorry for the blur image but this is my favourite dish - Homemade Tofu.
Curry Fish Head - The fish head is hidden!
Dislike this because I don't take chilli, yet again, the adults finished all! - Sambal KangKong
This is a special dish because normally what we have is Lemon Chicken. - Mango Chicken.
Also my all time favourite and I STRONGLY recommend this dish. - Golden Pumpkin Prawns.
Kimly Seafood's new dish - Yam & Salted Egg Crab.
A free bowl of light dessert for everyone.
The day, before my Jap uncle and aunt departs for Japan, my eldest aunt and uncle brought us for dim sum at Toa Payoh, it's at the building (2nd storey) just next to the National Library. I remembered this place because during Mother's Day, I had a lunch with Joel and his relatives to celebrate with his grandmother but we had tze char instead, was a thumbs up as well! :)
The King in charged of ordering the dim sum.
Dim Sum galore!
XLBs and Carrot Cakes.
Well decorated but I forgot the name.
Gui Ling Gao, my favourite!
They do have daily high tea buffet, worth the try! ;)
A feast of good food for the a whole week when my Jap uncle and aunt came to Singapore. I thought I gained alot weight but to my surprise, it maintained at 51kg. I used to think a girl's weight is a girl's secret but not anymore because there is nothing to hide actually. Of course, I have to keep myself fit and healthy by exercising and eating healthily but I have been procrastinating since then, not good. Lets see when my determination and motivation kicks in so that I'll start my diet plan. Till then!
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment