Monday, July 23, 2012

I love weekends!

  Weekend was here again and occupied with love. While Mr. Bear (I gave him alot nicks!) was soundly asleep at home, I was up early for work. Many asked me why did I put shifts on the weekend when actually I should be accompanying Joel since he booked out. The reason being, I was afraid that any job interviews might fall on weekdays so I just scheduled my shifts on weekends. And that, was a mistake. 


Greeted by the brightest star in the sky while on my way to work, lovely!
 I wonder is she the one we always used to see whenever we walk home together.


This, totally made my day. #VIP.


Finally, my first BIGBANG poster.


  My loots for the day. I used up Joel's RWS $50 voucher to purchase 2 Transformer tees for the both of us. We also headed to Hard Rock Cafe to help the Queen to buy the Hard Rock tee that she saw the other day and accidentally I bought another design for myself (as above). #loots.


  Thanks rapper boy for heading down all the way to USS and waited for me after work. We were deciding on what to have for lunch and immediately he said he craved for Carl's Jr. I was shocked that he remembered his favourite but actually he got reminded of it, haha! As much as I don't wanna take in more fats and carbs, I know I cannot be so cruel to reject an army boy's craving especially when Carl's Jr is his favourite! ;) As usual, I had my Carl's Catch fish while the boy had his Bacon Swiss with beef patty (something like that, I can't remember the name). He will never fail to order the beef chilli cheese fries too! I just love to watch him eat and even take photos of him eating because... it's cute! The way he eats always makes me feel that the food is really nice and in actual fact he eat almost everything. It was a sinful lunch for me but I'm glad he was happy after satisfying his craving since he don't get to eat fastfood in the army! :) Besides that, he is a quite an 'anything' person be it in terms of food, clothes, etc and that is good because I wouldn't have to worry much that he wouldn't like whatever I give him.




  After which, we decided to make our OCBC FRANK debit cards! One of the reasons is because the card designs are so pretty and it feels like its your very own card (althought there might be people having the same design as you). I was in a dilemma on which design to choose because there were so many and all so pretty! In the end, I eliminated the rest and left with 3 card designs. The boy chose the chick (below) design and I wanted to laugh because a big guy and cute designs doesn't go! He disagreed and said that there is nothing wrong with that (act cute please!). In the end, I chose the Venice design (right next to the chick's, although I love the galaxy design very much). 

  So what are the requirements and fees of having an OCBC FRANK debit card? You may refer here for more info and here for the discounts and offers available! Otherwise, if you are an working adult now, you may opt for OCBC FRANK credit card instead, details can be found here. Now, the most exciting part of all is choosing your very own card design... HERE! However, fees are included for the card design; Joel and mine is SGD20 each. The most interesting part is you can categorize your savings goals (as shown below) and I think it does serves as a motivation for me to keep depositing money for each goal I have. We are so excited to receive our cards which will be mail to us in 2 weeks time so that we can start saving in our new account (not spending!). So what are you waiting for? Hurry go and sign up one for yourself, they even give a free laptop sleeve and a pair of Cathay movie tickets to watch any movies you want up till next year! This promotion is valid until the end of August 2012, so don't wait anymore! Haha, it's funny how I strongly recommend this and it seems like I am advertising for OCBC. But, good things must share (I am not paid to do this), get yours now! :D





  Aftermath, we planned to chill at the Vivo rooftop before heading down to Vanessa's 20th birthday party at Costa Sands chalet. To my surprise, there was a breakdance competition going on and it's free entry! Joel and I decided to watch the competition instead. The boy was so engrossed that when I talked to him he just replied one word or none, le sigh! Anyway, one of the contestants was from USS's Rockafellas, he got really good breakdance skills but sadly, he got kicked out during TOP 8. Actually, I was pretty engrossed too because I love to watch people dance especially breakdances, mad cool. 



  A happy birthday to our chubby angry bird who loves superman, Vanessa! Congrats in passing your driving license as well, do drive safely on the road alright! Now, I can't wait for my turn to learn driving with Joel. Had a lil catch up with Crystal and Vanessa and we just keep laughing and laughing while talking, how cute they are! Anyway, Xueling is really sweet to organise the chalet for Van and even surprise her with our appearance! Hope you had a great one, Van! :)



xx

  Sunday was a simple yet warm day with me ending work at 2:30pm. After which, the boy waited for me at Harbourfront bus stop this time and we travelled back to his house to pack his field pack for his book in. We had dinner over at his house with his little brother and his King! His younger brother went to cut botak and he looks like the mini version of Joel, how cute! When both of them sit side by side eating, I just couldn't stop smiling, cuteness. 

  Yet again, I sent him to Pasir Ris bus stop and on our way there we had lil chats and laughter of the past and present. Our conversation just didn't stop and honestly, I still can't believe that we are together, haha! Anyway, the boy passed his IPPT last Friday and I am soooo proud of him really!!! He said that when he was running his 2.4KM, all he was thinking about was me and wanted to book out early so he passed (sweet talk or real? :P). Please keep up the good work and I will reward you handsomely with FOOD, LOL! Hopefully he gets to book out early this coming Friday since he passed his IPPT. I also hope his eyes and sore throat gets well asap too! Meanwhile, I shall kill time with more movies and dramas, hehe. Till then!

xoxo.

No comments: