Hello readers! It's pretty rare for me to be blogging on a weekend because most of the time I would have knocked out straight away when I reached home. Life is almost good if only one more factor is added in, let's wait and see...
Back to NUS Business School as a student assistant helping to run a 2-day programme on Thursday and Friday. The participants this time are all the big shots from NUS, omgoodness! Nonetheless, I think I did fairly well in assisting the professor as well as the participants but at the same time, I felt very small when it comes to interacting and socializing with them, I'm just a student. In case I am not supposed to post any other photos, I'm just gonna post food photos to be safe! :)
Spot the mistake - The chinese middle character is wrong!!
The lunch for 1st day, mixed of Japanese and Chinese style.
My portion, was worried that I could not finished up everything so I took abit by bit.
Yum, snacks corner; one of the reason why being a student assistant here makes you gain weight!
However, fruits are always here to save the day!
Mochi!
Pardon my eyebags, it's in the early morning!
I love this flats so much! Then I realised, it looks like a imitation of Tory Burch, hah.
Here comes the food for Day 2!
Yummy swissrolls for tea break!
An acrylic on linen art that I found in the dining room, very artistic!
The half-eaten fruit cake that I was too full to have a piece.
Another acrylic on linen, I love this more! :D
After work, headed to meet Joel halfway before heading to meet turnstilers for dinner! We were an hour late and the peeps are already eating their ice-creams, hah! Anyway, quite a good catchup with them and laughing all the way as usual. Wish I have more friends gathering other than these but ohwell, cherishing whatever I have now! I sure do miss those days when we turnstilers work together and had fun but all the cliché thoughts will follow. Nonetheless, I am glad I met this great bunch of cool people! :)
I think you can guess which is Joel's ice cream right? One of the scoop almost topple! Hah. (P.S. the left)
Finally, an awesome photo with the awesome turnstilers to mark the end of my Friday! ;)
xx
This is how I spend my Saturday and definitely with this special one. Initially I was thinking that we finish as much Running Man's episodes as possible. But Joel's mommy asked if he wanna have facial and massage then following her to visit his grandma at her house. I agreed without hesitation cause we don't have plans anyway!
Lunch over at SOUP restaurant and my first time trying it.
Describing it in one word: AWESOME!
Joel and his pretty mommy!
P.S. His mommy is also called, 'Jacqueline Tan'. I am not kidding.
I love steam peanuts, very soft and tasty! I would finish the whole plate most of the time, heh.
Their signature dish, very awesome really. For a person like me who has a picky appetite, you gotto believe me. It is a definitely must try when you go to SOUP restaurant! Interesting way of eating, similar to how people eat peking duck; using cabbage and wrap the garlic, chicken and cucumber inside and OMNOMNOM. Such a pity that I don't have a huge appetite to finish everything but Joel does! :P
The Tofu and Wintermelon soup is beyond words to describe, superb! I am not being exaggerating here.
All my favourites - Kailan w Dangui & Sweet and Sour Pork.
Try this restaurant! They have various outlets. This one I ate is at Toa Payoh!
After spending 3-4 hours doing facial and massaging at his mommy's beauty forum, we headed down to his ahma's house to pay a visit to her. I was pretty eggcited because I know she is a cute and funny ahma. I love how she convo with his mommy and him, very amusing! :)
Look what I've found!!! KING KONG BOY'S childhood photo! HAHA.
(Left): He is the 2nd tallest, forever smiling~ ;)
(Right): Together with his ahma, he is the baby! LOL. What a huge kingkong!
Let me zoom in for you, look at those baby fats! *pinch pinch*
I think they look pretty alike! :D
Us with ahma, how heartwarming! :D
Happy family! ;)
I would like to say my appreciation and thanks to Joel's mommy for the treats, facial and trouble her for the whole of Saturday. Also, Joel's ahma for keeping me laughing throughout with her topics, haha! I would love to visit her again since she wants Joel to visit her more often! The boy is so fortunate to have a mommy and ahma like them but of course my family are the best gifts from heaven to me too! Hehe, loving life. I guess life would be so meaningless without these great people. Time really flies, it's Sunday and Joel is booking in again! But, I am still glad that this week he book out earlier because he passed his IPPT for me, thanks boy! Till then.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment