Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Jack's Place.

  The King was craving for his fav. steak and asked me to accompany him for lunch. Being a nice daughter, of course I wouldn't reject him. The nearest yet cheapest steak you can find in Woodlands is probably at Civic Centre's Jack's Place. No doubt, it is my first time dining at Jack's Place. As you know, I am a picky girl when it comes to food so rarely I'd take the risk to try a restaurant or any food outlet that is new to me, unless strongly recommended. 


They have got daily meal of the day, such a pity that FishNChips falls on Friday.


My friends would always tease me whenever they go Jack's Place to eat as "Jac's Place" (if you get what I mean here).


I quite like the ambience here, dim setting with romantic songs.




Yummy mushroom soup; always my fav.


The garlic bread is different from usual, it's soft and tasty!


The King's steak, he eats it medium well. Well, Joel likes it medium rare! :D


FishNChips can never go wrong with the taste. I am glad that I ordered this because the fish is so soft and easy to cut! The portion is just nice for me because I don't usually eat much. ;)


Last but not least, the King's dessert that is included in his meal: Apple Strudel Pie(?). 

x

Actually, I would love to go on foodtrips around Singapore.
xoxo.

No comments: