Monday, August 06, 2012

Jacey + Joel + Jcube.

  Finally, the long awaited mini exploration to Jcube on our bucket list can be strike off! Sometimes, I love how we got random chemistry thoughts. Joel was suggesting to explore Jcube since we never go before and I thought of that too while waiting for his bookout, how coincidental, not? ;) 

  Singapore is really small and most of the places we already went before except some new shopping malls. Besides, we also need to spend money whenever we go out but now we try not to because currently we are becoming more budget and saving our money in the banks! ;) 

  It's another weekend with Joel and as usual, we chatted and updated about everything under the sun! Anyway, incase yall don't know where is Jcube (which I doubt so), it's located near Jurong East MRT. I am not treating anyone of you like a joke but honestly there are people who ain't aware of such places. 




Before exploration starts, first thing we always do is to fill our tummies! This expensive yet alright tasting chicken cutlet rice costs me S$4.50.



The boy had one of his favourite mini wok fishball noodles!



We decided to try Sharetea for the first time!



Since it's the first time, we decided not to be bold and try extreme flavours due to our dying thirst. So we chose the safe and  will never go wrong choice: Honey Milk Tea! 


Gotto really thanks the boy for those encouragement and advices that day, really made me feel so much better and not influence by others easily.   


He says that he cannot hold a drink in his hand because he will keep drinking it non-stop. I forgotten about it and was engrossed talking on the phone until he almost finished it!! Someone still gave me an innocent look and say that the drink was nice. *roll eyes*, haha! 


Awwww~ :)


We Sharetea! ;)


He loves reading facts, like in museums or any exhibitions or random places like this (Jcube rooftop)! It's about how 'Go Green!' the Jcube rooftop is. (correct me if I'm wrong).


I guess most newly opened shopping centres are adapting the go green rooftop right? 





I should give him a nickname: Copycat.
He loves to spy my expression and copy me, thus most of the time we have same expressions in photos! Meow.


Bought ez-link stickers, so spoilt for choices because they have so many!!!


I took this photo because of the tiles, would love to have something like this for my future house! ;)


Ice-skating!!! Shall plan a day to ice-skate at Jcube! ;)


Stickies! My fav. though it's sinful!


Very amazed every time I watch them make the sweets! 


It looks and sounds like plenty of coins, whenever they shuffled the sweets to a side!



Bought these 2 yummy flavours!


A unique shoe concept, the shoes goes according to sizes for each shelf, it's customer-friendly because all you have to do is find your size and all the designs are there! 


This is my favourite store in Jcube; Francfranc. It is basically just like a mini IKEA, with lots of home stuffs filled with colours! 



Hi Porker Yio! 




I got a thing for teapots and cups, very vintage, lovely!


I wanted to buy a set of this golden utensils but look at the price!!! 


Forever making use of anything to create laughters and joy, just like this! 


Mickey and Minnie collectibles! 
 

Very adorable wax candles.


Things that I would add to my future house too! ;)


Finally, a short break from exploring with Gelato! 


Ah, my favourite 'After Eight' aka Peppermint!


After Eight & Caramel Brownie! 



  Joel wanted to watch Total Recall so we exchanged our free Cathay tickets for the movie! One of the highlights for this movie is definitely Kate Beckinsale, she is drop-dead gorgeous even though she plays a bad lady role inside! Anyway, it's not a bad movie, ratings 3.5/5! It's really an ACTION movie!!!





Somebody was craving for KFC because he got KFC coupons. Yet again, being a nice girlfriend who should understand that army boys don't get to eat fastfood everyday shall compromise and fulfill his tummy!


Glory to fats! HAHA.


My loots for the day! I can't wait to wear both, have been buying dresses and more dresses! I have to control my spending since I haven't officially started a FT job. 

Nonetheless, a well-spent Friday with love.

xxx

Decided to work half shift at USS due to lack of manpower, helping when in need is what a tourism student should do? ;) Anyway after work, Joel's mommy suggested dinner together at town so both of us just went window shopping while waiting for time to pass. 



Swensen's @ Somerset313.


It looks like just him and me but actually his mommy, brothers and friend are beside us! 


Hi there!! It's been awhileeeeee~ 

xxx

P.S. In need a self-reflection.

xoxo.

No comments: