It seems like his abc'th time booking out yet, it's just the 4th. Nonetheless, I am cherishing our weekends together. They say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder', this time it really works on me. At first, I was worried that we would drift apart due to his NS with problems such as communications etc. The boy even heard of many stories whereby many turned single and it got both of us even more worried. Yet, we both tell each other to leave it to fate but at the same time, we would do our best.
My forever hungry boy choosing his bread.
His #ootd; full black - my dark knight, posing like a Stamford Raffles. (^o^)v
My #ootd, I love floral prints! :D
I wonder if we are twins, haha!
We headed down to Orchard Rd to shop for pressie and it happened that Havaianas store was having a 'Make your own Havaianas' event on the 14th to 15th July 2012 at Takashimaya (only) to celebrate Havaianas's 50th anniversary. I told Joel about it that I saw it on their website and we decided to make our very own Havaianas!
However, they have only selected soles and straps for your mix and match.
I was expecting a huge crowd but thankful it wasn't that bad.
Different straps and soles of various colours for your selection! What is unique about this is you can select pins of your choice for your Havaianas!
More polaroids to add into our collection! <3
This is my customized Havaianas! I was having a hard time deciding between this and another pair. I decided to add 2 sapphires and a gold heart pin for each foot. It costs me S$49.50 while Joel's watermelon pair cost him S$40. I kinda regret that I didn't put the aviator pin (same as Joel) instead because it looks more unique compared to the heart pin.
Joel chose a pretty bold colour, watermelon, how cute!
Joel said that we should watch the NDP rehearsal fireworks when he books out. However, we do not have any tickets so we planned to catch the fireworks somewhere in Marina Bay. Thanks to our friend, Caroline, we managed to get free NDP rehearsal tickets!!! When I told Joel about it he was excited and I actually forgot that I had to bluff him that I didn't managed to get those tickets, epic failed! It's been so long since I last watch NDP live, the last time I remembered was during Primary 5 when all Primary 5 students will get to catch NDP live for free! Guess what, our #ootd totally did not matched the NDP theme because the tickets stated that we were encouraged to wear red and white yet Joel was in FULL BLACK and I was in floral prints, haha! At least, I had some red and white on me but Joel was epic cute, I couldn't stop laughing (haha so bad!).
Our tickets! :D
Goodie bags collection area and oh boy, both of us collected 4 because we got 4 tickets with us! The army boys were like, "wow, so many goodie bags?!" Joel and I felt damn embarassed, HAHA!
Pretty far from the stage and damn, I refused to bring my DSLR out that day because it was heavy, see what happened? The weather was pretty dark then. ):
That's MBS for you. How I love that you get to see all the Marina Bay icons such as MBS, Singapore Flyer etc. around you from the floating platform, awesome view!
The fan that kept us cooling throughout.
I love this photo the best! <3
Swagger!
This part was very interesting because they started using LMFAO's shuffle song while the guys marched.
I love to watch marching and salute them for having to stand throughout.
Here comes MOD.
Don't you feel proud of being a Singaporean? ;)
Had to admit that the night view at Marina Bay is simply gorgeous.
Fireworks on display, really really pretty! I love watching fireworks.
What is inside the goodie bag.
This year's NDP is really awesome as compared to previous years. It was such a pity that my phone battery went flat and I couldn't take the highlight of the NDP, the fireworks. It was really beautiful and especially admiring it with Joel beside me who was also very fascinated by the fireworks. It was a great Saturday out with the boy and I was glad that he enjoyed the show.
xx
Our shopping for pressie plan failed on the Saturday so we decided to head out early to town and hunt for it. However, both of our stomachs were growling, we need the energy for the morning so we headed down to Graffiti Cafe for some wanton mee. It was a good choice since Joel haven't had wanton mee for very long.
No crowd, totally good.
He purposely wore the tshirt to match his new slippers! Watermelon boy.
Time to fill our tummies!
Trying out the new ice jelly lemon lime. He is always the one who squeeze lime for me, thanks boy!
We had an impromptu movie because we have alot time to spare before heading to MBS. I can't seem to rotate this photo, sorry.
Even though it was last minute, we managed to get pretty good seats in the middle.
We didn't thought of watching it 3D, the effects could have been so much nicer. Anyway, if you're seeking a movie that gives you a good laugh, Ice Age 4 is the movie to go! Of course, you must first appreciate cartoon so you'll enjoy the whole show. This movie, as compared to the previous 3 is much more creative and funny, Joel and I laughed since the beginning of the movie, I love the granny, she is way too cool and cute!
We headed to MBS to meet my Jap uncle and aunt as they were checking into the hotel for a night. Being a suaka, I decided to bring Joel along and view the room and infinity pool! The room looks pretty normal to me and I thought that Four Seasons Hotel has nicer hotel rooms. Anyway, it's my own opinion.
The macaroons here are expensive, S$2.70/pc - MBS sure lives up it's name.
Sooo, this is where 2PM rented their amazing beau for their Hands Up MV, Ultimate Drive. Just a 15minutes drive can cost you about S$200 plus, wow. Honestly, I have a cliche wish as many people, to be a one day billionaire and have no worries on money. Now as an adult, you have so much more to worry, omg.
Up, up here we go, go - 36th floor.
The room key.
The bathroom is pretty small but cosy.
The boy was very wow with the whole view of Marina Bay, look at him! :D
My parents, my grandma and my Japanese uncle and aunt!
My Japanese uncle and aunt, lovely couple.
The infinity pool is real amazing and jaws-dropping gorgeous, would love to dip in the pool one day!
With, my watermelon.
Love.
An awesome view from the Skypark looking at Gardens by the Bay. See the shadow of MBS formed, that was how scorching the sun was.
This boy was so happy! :)
Finally, one with Instagram.
And this, took up my entire weekend with the boy, my family and relatives. Amazing I would say, and if only every weekend is this awesome. Wait a minute, my weekend has always been awesome since he came into my life.
I am always reminding myself of what the boy says, "Just do what you want, don't be affected by other people, they are not you." He also taught me so much about life and most importantly, optimism. Because of him, life becomes much more brighter and happier for me, I tend to just let down my worries and let nature takes its course. Thank you boy, looking forward to our next weekend! Till then! ;)
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment